7.24.2011

SHOPPING??? New summer editions

Are you so excited??? I am!

A couple of weekends ago I tag teamed with my best friend Christina who is an amazing photographer and we took a few pictures of my new line of summer accessories including headbands, clips, rings and bracelets. 
It was so fun and the products look awesome don't they!??? Thank you so much Christina for all your hard work and to my models (roommates) thanks for being beautiful and awesome.





check out Christina Moodie Photogrpahy here

 So go ahead check out my new updated blog, my new ETSY store and I'll be updating here on my blog and Facebook fan page whenever I add new products!
Thanks for always joining in the journey!!!
And.....I already sold my first ITEM <3


Have a wonderful Sunday and leave a comment with what you think about the new line,
{Mere}dith

No comments:

Post a Comment