3.20.2011

Everyday...


                 Can I just share about how much I have been encouraged by finding the first photo below. I can't remember when I found it...or how I found it but I had saved it to my pictures a couple years ago.
              I had a rough couple of months a while back, and for some reason this picture gave me hope. I can so easily be hard on myself, let any guilt or shame consume me. But I have found God's healing and hope in grace that...everyday is a new day, a new beginning.





 " Because of the LORD’s great love we are not
consumed, for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
   great is your faithfulness. "
- Lamentations 3:22-23 




I hope that on this wonderfully dreary California Sunday afternoon this encourages you,
{Mere}dith








[The second photo is via Julian Bialowas Photography that I stumbled upon...check out 365Q section on the site... breath taking pictures and some really great phrases and quotes on the beauty of life. Very inspiring.]

No comments:

Post a Comment